The Morocco Adventure Tour
Explore Morocco, the “nearest far-away country” by motorcycle!
Tour 1: 14.03 – 22.03 2018 – FULL
Tour 2: 31.10 – 08.11 2018 – FULL
Tour 3: 10.04 – 18.04 2019 – 8 places
Tour 4: 02.10-10.10 2019 – 4 places
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type9 days
Activity Level Some experience
Group Size Medium Group
Morocco, Africa. Start and finish in Marrakech.
Days of riding:
7 days – 9 days total
Gravel roads of various standard
Level of riding (1-8):
Hotels and guesthouses
10 (minimum 4)
Included in price:
Accommodation with breakfast and dinner
Not included in price:
Everything not mentioned in “included”
There are direct flights to Marrakech from all major airport in Europe like: Amsterdam, Brussels, Frankfurt, Madrid, etc. But also low-cost airlines like Ryan-air and Norwegian fly directly to Marrakech.
We rent excellent prepared BMW’s and Husqvarna motorbikes for this amazing adventure. These all-rounders are perfect on the asphalt and have no troubles when it’s getting a bit rougher. The following bikes are available (for six days rent):
- Husqvarna 650 Terra: € 760
- BMW 650 Sertau: € 790
- Husqvarna 701: € 830
- BMW F 700 GS: € 830
- BMW F 800 GS: € 970
- BWM R 1200 GS/LC: € 1060
- Well maintained motorcycles from our partner in Morocco, unlimited mileage and a Moroccan third party insurance* • Tires: TKC 80 off-road tires (or equivalent). • Deposit € 1500,- per person (cash or by creditcard). • You can bring a GPS yourself. Bring also your own mount to attach it. • Of course you are also welcome to join this adventure on your own motorbike.
This tour is not suitable for participants without any off-road/ gravel riding experiences.
You are experienced with off-road/ gravel riding, and/or have had a 1- or 2-day training course.
You’ll receive a separate packing list after booking the tour.
- 8 nights accommodation in unique (rural) hotels and Auberges (based on a twin room)
- Breakfast (7x), lunch (6x) and dinner (7x)
- Gasoline during the tour
- Support vehicle (when ≥ 5 participants) for tools, spare parts and customer’s luggage
- Guide & sweeper (≥ 7 participants) on a motorcycle
- Local guided tour through a Berber village
- Parking fees.
- Transfers from/to airport on arrival and departure to/from hotel.
- Flight to and from Morocco
- Medical insurance (with repatriation)
- Travel and cancellation insurance.
- Personal expenses.
- (Alcoholic) drinks.
- Possible traffic fines.
- Single room supplement (€ 275)
Something about the hotel